The BKTraceRoute v3.0 .NET class collection contains TraceRoute and associated utility
classes for tracing the route to one or more remote hosts either synchronously or
The current version includes:
1. Both synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (non-blocking) methods for tracing routes
to remote hosts.
2. Fully commented class libraries developed in 100% CLS compliant C# code.
3. Thorough documentation in .CHM (Compiled HTML Help File) format for the BKTraceRoute
and BKSystem class libraries.
4. Windows Forms and Console examples detailing both synchronous and asynchronous methods of tracing the route to remote hosts, written in both C# and VB.NET using Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET 2003.
5. Per Developer and Source Code Licensing are available. In both cases, there are no
runtime royalties or other fees!
6. Updates for the current version are free.